Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is a process for expanding visitors to your website, by improving the ranking of your site in search engines. SEO can be complicated and involves a number of variables such as the content on your site, On Page Optimization and quality of links coming to your site from other trusted sources. We can take the complexity away and implement a custom and effective SEO Strategy for you or your client’s website.
• Analyze Google ranking factors affecting your website’s performance
– It’s a strenuous process to keep up with Google’s ranking factors, as their algorithm seems to evolve on a daily basis. But now you can lean back and relax, because with Digital Report you can promptly check to see if you comply with all of the on-page/off-page SEO elements, like your content’s relevancy and quality, backlinks’ trustworthiness and reputation, or your body text, page title, H1 tag and meta description.
• Get actionable recommendations based on collected data
– Utilizing SEO tactics from your competitors and analytical research data from Digital Report.
– Unlike other tools that put you through the excruciating process of data assemblance and analysis, Digital Report does this for you, so you no longer have to swear it. You will be provided with a well-defined actionable plan on how to improve your page’s rankings for the Google- top-10 keywords you specify.
– With helpful tips and educational materials, not only does Digital Report give you optimisation instructions, but it also explains why doing so would be worthwhile. Putting theory into practice has been made as explicit and smooth as possible, so there should be no more reasons to procrastinate.
• Carry out in-depth comparison analysis of Google’s top 10 performers
– In case you are wondering what inspired us to provide optimization suggestions for your page, or if you wish to do your own research based on the automatically gathered data, check out the Detailed Analysis report.
– Depending on which idea you choose to get details for, this report will provide you with all-encompassing information for a selected landing page by comparing the page with results collected from your top-10-ranking competitors. The breakdown will cover such aspects as:
– Semantically-Related words and phrases you can use to enrich your content;
– Backlinks and additional referral traffic opportunities;
– Content’s Length compared to your 10-top ranking rivals;
– Keyword Usage in a specific element on your landing page as opposed to your rival’s.
It’s the details that matter, and understanding them puts you halfway on your path to a successful digital marketing strategy.