Link building is one of the best ways to rank your eCommerce website above those of your competitors. A link to your website tells Google that you are trustworthy. It is best endorsement that your online store can get.
• Conduct a deep link analysis
– Check incoming links for a URL, domain, or root domain;
– Understand how authoritative a referring domain is and where it is located;
– See anchor texts;
– View the URLs and titles of linking and target webpages;
– Compare inbound links’ weight on competitors’ domain
• Understand referring domains’ authority
In order to prohibit spammy resources from receiving high ranks, Google and other search engines regularly makes their ranking algorithms perplex and recommend new tactics. On the other hand, a search engines’ approach to backlink estimation stays unchangeable: to value quality over quantity. It’s always better to have fewer quality inbound links coming from trustworthy sites than to have vast amount of links from unreliable web resources.
– Check the number of external links of a linking webpage. If the page has hundreds of links, this is a warning sign that the resource might be spammy, or that you may need to remove an unnatural link.
– See whether or not educational or governmental web sources are referring to your website. Every SEO professional knows that .edu or .gov backlinks are bombs that can boost your website in SERPs. A handful of these can make a huge difference in search results. Digital Report with show you if a website owns these types of high-quality links.
– Discover competitors’ strong authority links and see which trusted web resources refer to your domain.
• Check backlinks’ type
The key to understand whether or not your domain will acquire any weight is knowing whether a backlink has a nofollow attribute.
Every backlink identified by Digital Report is provided with a nofollow or follow note, so you know if a link will transfer any link juice to your website. By monitoring the ratio of follow links to nofollow attributes, you can keep a balance and focus your link building efforts on increasing nice dofollow backlinks.
You will be able to see where your competitors’ dofollow links are coming from, discover relevant industry web sources, and see if there are websites that are interested in referring to your content.
Moreover, you can see whether or not there are image, form, frame,
or text links pointing to your website.
• Spot your links’ geolocation
Digital Report will help you check where your backlinks are coming from geographically speaking. In addition, we will provide you the unique IP (Internet Protocol) addresses of referring domains, the number of domains located at each given IP address, the number of links coming from these domains, IP distributions by country as well as top-level domains’ (TLD) distributions.